Paul Chael | E-Pay Disclaimer
If you are currently using ACH -or- a Wage Deduction order to make your payment, please continue to use this method of payment.
- To make a payment, you must link a personal checking account to our E-Pay website. You will need your account number and your routing number. NO OTHER TYPES OF ACCOUNTS ARE ACCEPTED.
- Payments made on a weekend will not process until the following work day. For example, a payment made on a Saturday will not process on until the following business day.
- Payments made on holidays will be treated as if it was made on a weekend.
- Payments are processed on the following business day as long as the payment was made before 5pm central time. For example, if you make a payment on a Tuesday at 7pm central time, this payment will not process until Thursday.
- If a payment is returned because of insufficient funds in your account more than two (2) times, we will not accept payments made by E-Pay from you any longer. In this case, please mail a money order/cashier's check to our lockbox or contact your attorney to set up a wage deduction order for the remainder of your case.
- Recurring Payments are your responsibility to manage. You must stop the recurring payment yourself by logging in and selecting Add or Delete a Recurring Payment.
Payments made after your case is closed require a couple of business days to be refunded to you. You will receive a refund check in the mail.
I Do Not Accept